Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Pittsburgh Pirates: Who Cares?


I've been getting some emails asking me why I haven't been posting much recently and, to be honest, it's because there's nothing much to be talking about.
Does anyone really care that the Pirates are .500?  It's May 11th for God's sake, call me when it's August.

The Penguins are busy trying to find a golf course that will tolerate them missing the green by 10 feet every time they shoot.

The Steelers are not busy at all because no one is even sure if there's going to be an NFL season because millionaires and billionaires can't figure out how to split up $9 billion dollars.

The NBA sucks.

What else is there to talk about?  Golf?  Are you insane?

Maybe I'll start posting bar reviews, since that seems to be where I'm spending most of my time lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment